Spartans, suit up! “Halo: Spartan Assault” is now available on Xbox One for $14.99 via digital download.1 With over 30 stimulating missions at your fingertips, play longer than ever with the all-new online cooperative mode and the Operation Hydra expansion that delivers an action-packed addition to the single player campaign.
Fans who have purchased “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Windows 8 or Windows Phone 8 prior to December 15, 2013, will be eligible to purchase the Xbox One version of the game at the discounted price of $4.99.2 “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox 360 will be available in January 2014.
Top features in “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox One include the following:
- Immersive storyline. An original story set between the events of “Halo 3” and “Halo 4,” experience war with the Covenant, the first missions of the Spartan Ops program and the rise of Commander Sarah Palmer
- Online cooperative multiplayer. Play longer than ever with an online cooperative multiplayer mode that brings you five all-new missions, all played from a top-down camera view3
- New enemies. Wage war against a persistent and overwhelming enemy – encounter the Flood for the first time in “Halo: Spartan Assault”
- Graphical Fidelity. ”Halo: Spartan Assault” for Xbox One will run natively at 1080p and 60 frames per second.
- New weapons and achievements. Go in strong with an expanded arsenal that brings you more weapons, armor abilities, and more upgrades, while earning new Achievements for Xbox One
- Original “Halo” gameplay. An action-packed, stimulating single-player campaign spanning 30 missions in battles throughout the Halo Universe (including five “Operation Hydra” missions)
- Nonstop competitive fun. Compete against friends in Leaderboards or hone your skills while collecting more than 40 in-game Achievements and Medals
More details can be found on Xbox Wire
1. Also available for Windows 8 PCs and tablets, and Windows Phone 8. All versions of the game sold separately; available features may vary by device. Xbox One game for use only with Xbox One systems.
2. Discount offer requires original purchase of “Halo: Spartan Assault” for Windows 8 PCs and tablets, or Windows Phone 8 and login using a valid Xbox profile. Matching Xbox profile required for discount when purchasing “Halo: Spartan Assault” on Xbox One.
3 Online cooperative multiplayer requires Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately). Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 not supported.