The next time you log into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, you will be prompted to download the latest content update, which focuses on matchmaking, party stability, title-specific improvements, and more.
Below, you’ll find a summary what is included in today’s update:
- Made a variety of updates to improve matchmaking performance and success rates
- Improved matchmaking search times/time to match
- Improved stability throughout the matchmaking process across all titles
- Improved party stability
- Made improvements to multiplayer shot registration
- Improved campaign stability across a variety of levels
- Addressed stability issues for matchmaking and custom games
- Fixed issues around resuming H2A Campaign from “remastered” mode
- Improved medal display consistency
- Fixed issues regarding aim assist which resulted in the reticle being pushed away from an enemy
- Improved shot registration consistency between host / client in peer-to-peer custom game matches
- Resolved a variety of UI inconsistencies, including team color randomization, medals, and in-game scoreboard display
Let us know about your experience, and check back for details as the team continues work on next month’s content update.