We’re in the thick of E3 now! The press conferences are over, the show floor is open, and there’s been a metric ton of awesome Xbox news happening non-stop. Yesterday we hosted the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing and today the show floor opened for the masses. Xbox Live’s Major Nelson and Acey Bongos, Blair Herter, and a few special guests just wrapped the second episode of their live show, Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 and covered some serious ground. Halo 5: Guardians and Warzone, HoloLens, Forza Motorsport 6, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller; Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3 broke it all down and more from Tuesday at E3.
Watch the full video-on-demand replay below and jump to the following segments at these timestamps:
- [01:58] Our hosts discuss their thoughts on all the amazing E3 announcements so far.
- [05:40] Forza Motorsport 6 – Turn 10’s Dan Greenawalt gets technical on Forza Motorsport 6 and reveals a few new racing accessories. More details here.
- [13:05] Toy Soldiers: War Chest – Watch an exclusive first look at a demo of the new game and check out the split-screen two-player mode.
- [18:15] Rise of the Tomb Raider – Brian Horton from Crystal Dynamics discuss the highly anticipated next installment in the Tomb Raider franchise, coming exclusively to Xbox this holiday. More details here.
- [23:35] ION – Developer Dean Hall introduces ION, an ambitious project following the success of DayZ, and discusses how ION will use player feedback from the Xbox Game Preview program.
- [28:18] ReCore – Legendary creator Keiji Inafune of Comcept Inc. and Mark Pacini of Armature Studio offer an illuminating introduction to ReCore. More details here.
- [32:20] Just Cause 3 and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Join Jean-Francois Dugas, executive game director, and Roland Lesterlin, game director, for an exclusive look at two highly anticipated Square Enix titles.
- [42:20] Check out the new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller with David Prien, senior development program manager, Xbox Accessories, and Mike “Strongside” Cavanaugh, 343 Industries Pro Team member. See how the advanced Xbox wireless controller is built to meet the rigorous demands of hardcore, competitive-level gamers on the console and Windows 10. More details coming to Xbox Wire soon.
- [47:35] Nate Mitchell from Oculus shares more about the Rift and how the Xbox One controller and Xbox games are playing a role. More details here.
- [52:20] LEGO Dimensions – Mark Warburton, associate producer for Warner Bros.’ TT Games shared more details about LEGO Dimensions.
- [58:55] Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 – Justin Wiebe and Sarah Jansson from PopCap discuss the newly announced Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
- [01:03:25] Fable Legends – We take a look at the upcoming four-vs.-one fantasy adventure, right from the show floor.
- [01:05:30] Halo 5: Guardians E3 HoloLens Experience – Check out the Halo 5: Guardians Warzone experience, created exclusively for E3, all brought to life through HoloLens.
- [01:08:35] Halo 5: Guardians – 343 Industries studio head Josh Holmes, lead multiplayer developer William Archbell, and senior environmental artist Wade Mulhern join Major Nelson to answer fans’ questions about Warzone and more. More details here.