The Game Awards 2015 live show will air today – Thursday, December 3, 2015 – 6:00p PT – from the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, CA and streamed on a number of platforms and apps including Xbox Live, which means you can watch it on your Xbox One and Xbox 360. The Xbox One stream of The Game Awards 2015 will include a couple of interactive features you can participate in while watching the broadcast using the free Xbox Live Event interactive app (XLEi app), including the opportunity to vote on the nominated titles you think are going to win the category (more details below) as well as the chance to take advantage of the flash sales being offered for many of the nominated titles.
Predict The Game Awards 2015 winners
- Before the nominees of each category are announced, grab your controller and make your prediction from the on-screen list.
- Think fast! The quicker you predict the right answer, the more points you get when the winner is announced.
- Points are tallied to a community leaderboard and the top ten gamertags will be showcased during the broadcast.
- Plus, you can check out your personal stats along the way.
- At the end of the show, we’ll announce the champion and reveal their gamertag as part of the broadcast.
For more information about the show including a look at the nominations, check out my other post here.
If you’re not able to watch The Games Awards 2015 on Xbox One, I’m posting a list of all of the associated deals here. These special offers are available for all Xbox Live members and are only available through 04 December, so take advantage of them while you can.
Xbox One Deals
Please note: prices and availability are subject to change and may vary by region.
These special offers are valid for all Xbox Live members.
Whether you’re attending The Game Awards 2015 in person or watching it via a live stream, I hope you enjoy the awards presentation for some of the best games of 2015, plus world premieres, musical performances and other surprises Geoff Keighley and crew have planned for the audience.