Calling all football and Madden fans – your invitation to the ultimate gaming tournament has arrived.
Fans of the new Madden NFL 17 can go head to head at select Microsoft Stores, which will host free fan tournaments throughout the football season. Get a chance to win prizes including two tickets to an NFL game. Or join in on the fun every day and play Madden NFL 17 at your local Microsoft Store.
Tournaments will begin on Sept. 17 and run through Dec. 17, all at 1 p.m. local time. The full tournament schedule is:
- Sept. 17 – Natick Mall (Natick, Mass.) and Prudential Center (Boston)
- Oct. 1 – Aventura Mall (Aventura, Fla.) and Dadeland Mall (Miami)
- Oct. 8 – Houston Galleria (Houston, Texas) and The Woodlands Mall (The Woodlands, Texas)
- Oct. 15 – Chandler Fashion Center (Chandler, Ariz.) and Scottsdale Fashion Square (Scottsdale, Ariz.)
- Oct. 22 – Oakbrook Center (Oak Brook, Ill.)
- Oct. 29 – Westfield Century City (Los Angeles) and Westfield Topanga (Canoga Park, Calif.)
- Nov. 5 – Mall of America (Bloomington, Minn.)
- Nov. 12 – The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City (Arlington, Va.) and Tysons Corner Center (Tysons Corner, Va.)
- Nov. 19 – Flagship Microsoft Store New York and Westfield Garden State Plaza (Paramus, N.J.)
- Dec. 10 – Park Meadows (Lone Tree, Colo.)
- Dec. 17 – Bellevue Square (Bellevue, Wash.) and University Village (Seattle)