Starting at 6p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update BETA & DELTA rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180323-1922). Read on to learn more about fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- When a user loses XBL internet connectivity for any variety of reasons (ISP issues, home router issues, XBL service issues, cable pull tests, etc.) the console will now recover its connectivity a lot quickly.
- Stability fixes for Game chat.
- Resolved stability issues with the continuous broadcasting feature when users would pause and restart the broadcast.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed issues when updating games.
- Fixed an issue in which some TV devices would not show correct color and/or luminance for XBOX HDR GameDVR recordings.
- We resolved an issue when some users would receive an error when Inserting a blu-ray without having the app installed. The fix now takes the user to the store PDP (Product display page) to download the app.
- Resolved an issue in which resulted in all mixer audio streams being muted when the user simply wanted to mute the mic.
- Resolved issues in which Store purchase flow is broken for some users.
- We fixed an issue in which after opening several tabs, particularly if they are resource intensive, opening new tabs, typing in the address bar, or anything that causes a new process/component to be created can hang and eventually crash the browser.
Miscellaneous – Xbox App
- We resolved an issue in which the Xbox App (PC, iOS or Android) was unable to wake the console if it was in connected standby mode.
- The search function in Spotify is working now.
Known Issues :
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- Additionally some users are black screen on boot after update.
- If you are experiencing Audio low volume, distorted audio or not audio in some games or apps please file feedback.