Starting at 6 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update all our Preview Rings (Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega) will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180403-1920). Read on for more about fixes and known issues in the latest system update and to learn about another opportunity to notify Team Xbox about potential audio issues.
- Predictive text is now working when using the Official chat pad or a USB keyboard.
- We have resolved the issue Guide staying on the screen or being blank when exiting a game or app.
- Fixes for when quitting a game or app via the guide you will no longer see a black screen.
Instant on – System updates
- Fixed an issue in with system updates were not being automatically applied when the console was idle overnight and not in user.
- Fixed issues with localization when configuring the Elite controller.
Mixer Crowd Control
- Fixed an issue when a user who needs copilot tried to use “share controller” on Mixer the feature would not function for them.
- Netflix has released an app update to ensure that 1440p mode works on a monitor.
- We fixed the issue with party chat failing when Guide is dismissed.
- Fixed an issue in with some users were being logged out instantly after logging in.
- Fixed issues in with Users could not download temporarily Free To Play games from the My Games and Apps (Ready to install – RTI) and Gold sections without having ever seen the ESRB rating and description of the app/game.
- Fixed issues in which a user would try to launch the Store via the App such as the Dolby digital app (to purchase a license or content) and the store would not load.
- Fixed a new issue in with system stability that could result in Home/apps or games crashing when running multiple apps/games.
- Fixed issues with Wi-Fi in which some users would turn the console on and not connecting or seeing your Wi-Fi network.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Some users are reporting when quitting a game or app via the guide Home is not loading and you see a black screen.
- Hulu app volume is lower and the Hulu team is working on an app update.
Audio Issues Help Needed
- We need your help if you are experiencing any audio issues on the console!
- If you experience any loss of audio on Home or in games and apps please use Report a problem and provide as much detail as possible please including:
- TV make and model
- Audio receiver or headset make and model
- Duration and frequency of the issue (How long did the issue occur? How often?)
- A video of the issue including audio if possible – please post a link to the video in your bug or we can direct message you for it.