A new update is now available for the Xbox One Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta! The version of this update is 220.127.116.11 and contains new features, fixes, and tweaks to existing gameplay.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 launches 7/11 on Xbox One and is now available for pre-order!
– Added the Prologue, it now starts the first time you start the game
– Added an option to disable gamepad acceleration
– Added controller alternative layout 4
– Added “disable intro cinematic” option
– Fixed resizing of tooltip text
– Fixed text alignments for tooltip texts
– Fixed text coloring
– Fixed an error which caused a failure to connect to Mixer
– Fixed a bug where for offline players were being checked for multiplayer privileges under certain conditions
– Fixed Bounty Hunter helmet textures
– Added missing triggers in Chaos Warrior explosion stagger animation
– Specials such as Gutter Runner and Vortex Sorcerer now play spawn sounds before they spawn; Gutter Runner will wait a couple of seconds before jumping
– Updated ESRB logo for consoles
– Added glow texture for hero menu
– Added new crafting animation for console menu
– Fixed save data issues
– Fixed an issue caused by using Kerillian Waystalker’s career skill “Trueflight Volley” before a newly equipped bow had fully loaded
– Fix for Gutter Runner crash issues
– Fixes for audio crashes
– Fixed word wrap issues in the matchmaking interface
– Updated streaming settings
– Fixed several Friends list issues and added a shortcut to the Friends list in the start game view
– Fixed the analog input for gamepads
– Beta settings updated to match full game settings
– Added some animations to the settings button
– The last selected game mode is now selected if you open the start game view again
– Made a few layout changes to the overview windows
– Complete overhaul of the addition settings window
– Tweaked Slaves/Skinny Marauder sounds to make them clearer and louder
– Changed nomenclature for offline mode
– Reduced obstruction to make specials clearer
– Longer range on specials
– Gutter Runner stinger is now louder
– Changed most button inputs to be on press instead of release due to inconsistencies with the error messages
– Added randomized delay to fireworks sound
– Added swing to Dual Axe
– Added Horde Stingers to some events
– Adjusted explosive weapons volume
– Added music transitions
– Event moving doors are now louder
The Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta is currently open to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One. Please follow the instructions below to join.
NOTE: Certain content and features are missing from the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta version. No progress from the Beta version will carry over to the main game when it is released.
Xbox Live Gold is necessary to participate in multiplayer.
1. Sign in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One console.
2. Navigate to Insider content > Vermintide 2 Beta.
3. Select Join.
4. Joining will direct you to the Store to download the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta for Xbox One!
If you encounter any bugs or issues while participating in the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Beta, please submit feedback via Report a problem (hold down the Xbox button on the controller and select Report a problem from the power menu).