Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Delta and Omega Rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1806.180726-1758). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1806 system update.
My Games and Apps
- Users should no longer experience Various Games and Apps failing to launch which required a title uninstall and reinstall. This fix will resolve the issue when you launch the title.
- Users should no longer experience an issue with the Store app erroring out with the (0x80070bfa) error when browsing/launching the Store.
- Fixes to resolve the issue with Wireless and Wired networks failing to be detected when the console wakes from Instant on/connected standby.
- You may see issues with Groups if you frequently switch between your non-Preview console and your Preview console. Workaround: Reset your Groups locally on the Preview console through “My games & apps” > Groups, then using the “Delete all groups” button at the bottom of the page to resync from the service.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.