Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180801-1920). Learn more about the new features in development for 1810 here, and read on for a list of fixes and known issues in this 1810 system update.
Important Build Notes
We’ve received feedback that the integration of Avatars on console has been a bit confusing due to the use of phrases like “Avatars on Home” and “Avatars on Dashboard,” so we wanted to clear up a few things. Currently, Avatars are visible to Xbox Insiders in the Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Rings in the following places: the Avatar Editor, activity feed, leaderboards, and the Profile.
- Stability fixes to address failures with various console sound settings of PCM, Dolby Atmos and DTS.
- Various Performance and bug fixes.
- We are aware that some users with HDMI audio are hearing no audio at all and working to resolve ASAP. This build allows us to gather more data to help diagnose the issue.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen the first time after your console has flashed.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app
- -> Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.