Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha – Skip Ahead and Preview Alpha rings will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1810.180828-1920). Learn more about the new features in development for 1810 here, and read on for a list of fixes and known issues in this 1810 system update.
Dolby Vision for Xbox One
- Xbox One Insiders – Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha Users – We are excited to bring you Dolby Vision for Xbox One! Full details on how to set it up https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/08/30/dolby-vision-for-xbox-one-1810-system-update/
Avatar Store Update
- We’ve have pushed a new Avatar Store feature, which can be enjoyed by Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha. Now, when trying out new items in the Avatar Store, you can customize and preview different color options in real time – try it out!
My Games & Apps
- Memberships – We have resolved the issue in the Membership sections for Games for Gold not showing the correct titles.
- UI Fixes to the collection filter in My Games and Apps – now the drop down is anchored rather than centered.
- Fixes to Oneguide in which some users were seeing an error with the app failing to launch and stating it needs to be re-installed with an error.
Settings – Display
- Fixes to the 4k TV details status page to fix issues with Text being Cut-off.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Some users are encountering graphical issues when exiting the Netflix application with Dolby Vision enabled.
My Games & Apps
- EA Access App – We are aware that the EA Access app will crash when navigating in the app and become unresponsive.
- Shudder App – We are aware that the Shudder app may become unresponsive.
- We are aware of the following Media apps crashing and have identified a fix that will be flighted shortly. There is no workaround at present. The apps we are monitoring are:
- Demand 5
- CTV Go on Box One
- TMN GO
- Foxtel Play
- Halo Channel
- TSN on Xbox One
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app.
- Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
- Sometimes users may encounter stuttering when launching straight into Oneguide after the console is turned on from Instant on. Please file feedback when you see this.
- Here is a workaround to resolve temporarily:
- If you have a Kinect sensor connected to the console, try disabling it by going to Settings>Kinect & devices>Kinect and toggling the Kinect sensor off. Then re-launch OneGuide.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Network Statistics
- We are aware that the Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data. This does not impact the consoles networking performance at all it is a UI bug.
- We are aware that some characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard in conjunction with a chatpad. Workaround: Disconnect the chatpad.