Starting at 6:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 19H1 Xbox One system update (180906.1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1 system update.
- We have confirmed that the Netflix app does leave Dolby Vision on in the App – This is by design by Netflix.
- We have confirmed that some users are encountering graphical issues when exiting the Netflix application with Dolby Vision enabled. We have determined that this is users with LG TVs and LG is aware of the issue, it is a TV issue and not the Xbox Platform.
My Games & Apps
- We have fixed the following Media apps from crashing. The apps are Demand 5, Orange, CTV Go on XBox One, SEGO, TMN GO, Foxtel Play, Halo Channel, TSN on Xbox One.
- Fixes to the stability of the console going in and out of the Instant On power mode.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app. Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Network Statistics
- We are aware that the Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data. This does not impact the consoles networking performance at all it is a UI bug.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.