Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta and Delta (subset) Rings will begin receiving the latest 1810 Xbox One system update (180909-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update.
NOTE : Today a subset of Delta Users are receiving the 1810 build. We are doing the subset of users as we are targeting the upgrade process and will move the remaining set of Delta users in over the next week as we flight new builds to test the upgrade process.
- Fixes to resolve an error that some users were encountering when adding a Group
My Games & Apps
- Additional fixes to ensure that users should no longer have a game/app crash if you start a new game then launch the YouTube app. Users are now also able to launch the Youtube app then launch a New game as it did crash.
- Fixed an issue with network copy in which No error was shown when copying fails during “copy all”.
- Fixes to correctly display the numbers of Games installed and Ready to Install tabs in the Game Pass section.
- We have fixed the bug in which Detailed Network Statistics feature is not showing any data.
- Voice Control
- Added a new Alexa icon for the assistant scenarios.
- Stability fixes to the graphics subsystem to help reduce app and game crashes.
- Narrator fixes for Content Blocks on Home.
- Fixes when Zooming in webcam too far shows jitter.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing issues where mics do not work. Please ensure that your controller is running the latest Firmware (Settings – Kinect & Devices – Devices & Accessories) and be sure to file feedback using the “Report a problem” tool when you experience this issue.
- We are aware that, in some instances, Avatar limbs (feet & hands) are pointing in unexpected directions and facial hair is appearing where it should not. Please file feedback should you experience this.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
- Microsoft Edge crashes for some users at random times.
- The cursor may disappear when exiting and re-entering the app. Workaround: Press Y when re-entering the app to make the cursor re-appear
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.