Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta, Delta (subset) and Omega Rings will begin receiving the latest 1810 Xbox One system update (180930-1920). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 1810 system update.
NOTE : Today a subset of Delta Users are receiving the 1810 build. We are doing the subset of users as we are targeting the upgrade process and will move the remaining set of Delta users in over the next week as we flight new builds to test the upgrade process.
- Fixes to resolve the issue in which some users with LG TVs were seeing a green screen when exiting HDR or Dolby Vision content.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed the issue when users could not autoplay or show progress with the Hulu app.
- Users should no longer see the Store error “Try that again” when browsing for content.
- System Memory and Performance fixes in this build.
- Localization fixes in this build.
- It can take up to 10 seconds to view an Avatar on the profile screen after creating a new Avatar.
My Games & Apps
- We are aware that some users are experiencing crashing of a game or the Youtube app when you are either launching or resuming the Youtube app.
- If you are in the Youtube app and then Resume to a Game the app/game and console may hang or crash.
- We are aware that some users are experiencing challenges navigating the Ready to Install Filter options in My Games and Apps. Some users are unable to select the filter options at all and we are investigating.
- We are tracking an issue in which the console is fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are aware that special characters appear incorrectly when using the Virtual Keyboard.
- We are aware that the recently used emoji’s/characters are not present when you launch the VK again.