Starting at 2:00 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Skip Ahead will begin receiving the latest 19H1.04 Xbox One system update (rs_xbox_dev_flight.181120.1900). Read on for more about the fixes and known issues in the latest 19H1.04 system update. This build has the same features as 1811 plus more to be announced over the coming months!
- Fixes to resolve the issue in which audio settings such as ATMOS and 7.1 were being reset after an update or reboot.
- Several fixes to improve the stability of Audio and enhancements to Spatial Audio. The fixes address the issue in which some users would experience no audio or inconsistent audio in games/apps. The enhancements to Spatial audio improve the user experience.
- Game Hub pages will no longer display a blank white square in the top left corner of the screen while in High Contrast Light theme
- Additional fixes to address the console loosing network connectivity at random times.
- Additional fixes to address the console fully powering off when it is placed into Instant On mode.
- Fixes to improve the stability of the console to fix the issue that some users were seeing consoles shutting down after taking a system update.
- Fixes to stop the console freezing when accessing the console Settings menu. Users will no longer see the Settings menu freeze or fail to load.
- We are tracking the issue with mouse lag causing game performance in some games – Workaround – Turn down the polling rate if you have a gaming mouse with software on a PC. Turn it as low as possible (125 hz).
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.