EA Sports FIFA Team of the Year Hero Image

Xbox Casts Their Official Vote for EA Sports FIFA Team of the Year

It’s time again for a carefully curated list of media, athletes, and EA Sports FIFA 19 community members to cast their vote for Team of The Year — and Xbox is casting their official vote today.

We’ve received a custom-built ballot box containing all 55 of the nominee player items, selected by EA Sports for their real-world performance in 2018. Each Xbox vote will consist of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders, and one goalkeeper.

With the help of the Xbox On team, the UK-based Xbox team who are dedicated to bringing you all the latest gaming news, we’ve made our picks and dropping our ballot into the box today. As a bonus, keep an eye out in the video below for your chance to get your hands on the full final Team of the Year in FIFA 19.

See how other recipients will cast their vote on social media by checking out the tag #TOTYVote.

The ballots submitted by this group will account for 60% of the final vote while the remaining 40% of the votes will be cast by EA Sports.

The final Team of the Year will be announced starting on January 7, with special TOTY player items available in packs for a limited time in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team.

Keep it tuned here to Xbox Wire for the latest news on FIFA 19 and other EA Sports titles on Xbox One.