Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18356.7001.190312-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18356.7001.190312-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PST 3/15/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 3/16/19
- We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard or stuttering audio from the system and games/apps.
- We have resolved the issue in which users with Dolby Atmos setups may have no sound or low sound (with snap, crackle and pop!) when coming out of Instant On.
- We have fixed the issue that was crashing this title on launch.
EA Access App
- We have resolved the following two issues with the EA Access app and the 1904 recovery:
- Users are now able to purchase an EA Access subscription from inside the EA Access app.
- Users are able to get a game trial from inside the EA Access App.
- Users will no longer encounter an issue when playing/streaming 4K content with the Plex App.
- We have fixed the issue that some users encountered a console restart when using Youtube or similar media apps.
- Gamepass Twist UI and localization fixes.
- Various narrator and localization fixes.
- We are aware of issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- We are aware that users in Alpha with the new messaging framework are not seeing all messages from before mid-January and we are working on a mitigation’s and fixes. Workaround : You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
- We are aware that the game such as “One Leaves” causes guide to crash on game exit. We are tracking a fix to the system.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are tracking that Home is failing to load/crashing with latest update.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.
- On Screen Keyboard covers group chat window – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in group chat covers that text entry window. Workaround: Touch typing is a skill.