Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha and Preview Beta Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2006.190325-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2006.190325-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 3/27/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 3/28/19
- We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
My Games and Apps
- We are have fixed the issue with the Assassins Creed Enzio Collection loading to a black screen.
- Narrator Fixes for Collections App: Shortcut for Menu + Titles in Queue/Membership Section.
- Localization fixes.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- We are aware that the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- We are aware users with the new Xbox Live messaging framework In Preview Alpha and Beta are not seeing all messages January 2019 and before on Xbox One consoles. We are working to mitigate this issue before GA. Workaround: You are able to access all your messages on the PC Xbox App or on www.xbox.com
My Games and Apps
- Updates section is blank which is not correct as you may have a update pending. Fix is incoming. Workaround – Simply launch the title and take the update on launch.
- Users are unable to change the profile status (from online to offline) in the Main Profile page as you cannot get focus on the change icon. Workaround : You *are* able to change your status using the Guide.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We are aware that the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew the period or semi-colon no longer works. Workaround: A physical usb keyboard works.