Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha and Preview Beta Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2010.190329-1920). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2010.190329-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 3/31/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/1/19
A complete feature list for 1904 is published here https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/02/21/new-features-rolling-out-to-xbox-insiders-this-spring/
- Numerous audio fixes in the build to address audio across the dashboard, guide, apps and games.
- We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
- We have resolved the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- Xbox One Alpha and Beta users we implemented a service change in the new messaging framework. You should all see your old 1:1 conversations and message history now prior to Jan 2019 when we started flighting this framework. Please keep the feedback coming!
My Games and Apps
- We have resolved the issue with the Updates section being blank when you had pending game/app updates.
- Users are able to change the profile status (from online to offline) in the Main Profile page.
- Performance fixes to Home, Collection (My Games and Apps) and the Social experience.
- Narrator Fixes for Collections App: Shortcut for Menu + Titles in Queue/Membership Section.
- Localization fixes.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We have fixed the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew so the period or semi-colon work.
Game Pass Mobile App
- Issue/Impact – After pushing a remote installation of a game from the Game Pass mobile app, customers will not see progress of the installation on in the mobile app and may not receive install notifications. The game will still successfully install if there is sufficient available space on the console.
- Affected audience – must be in 1904 preview, must be a GP subscriber, must be using the GP mobile app, must be pushing game installations from the app.
- Workarounds – None. A fix is coming in the next version of the mobile app in March. Customers interested in getting early access to the fix can download the Game Pass Beta app.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.