Starting at 6:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2014.190402-1745). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2014.190402-1745
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 4/3/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/4/19
- Implemented various fixes to address instability with Dolby Atmos.
- Fixed the issue that some users could not enable Dolby Atmos for Home Theater if they have ever checked the “Using HDMI or optical audio headset button”.
My Games and Apps
- Fixed an issue in which watching YouTube and switching back to a game or Home would crash the console.
System – Settings
- Fixed an issue in which users on a Home console where not able to switch users on the console when changing system settings.
- We have resolved issues that impacted users with slow internet connections that resulted in various experiences on the console failing to display/show the full user experience.
- Various social scenarios like message lists without the gamerpics/names of who send the messages.
- Failure to display complete pages for user/club hubs potentially.
- Failure when trying to change your Home Xbox setting.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.