Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7025.190331-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1904 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7025.190331-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PST 4/3/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 4/4/19
- We have fixed the issues of No Audio heard from Non-Spatial Audio games when using Dolby Atmos for Home Theater with the LG SJ9 soundbar.
- Numerous audio fixes in the build to address audio across the dashboard, guide, apps and games.
- We have resolved the clock/time is missing from home and the dashboard.
- Xbox One Alpha and Beta users we implemented a service change in the new messaging framework. You should all see your old 1:1 conversations and message history now prior to Jan 2019 when we started flighting this framework. Please keep the feedback coming!
My Games and Apps
- We have resolved the issue with the Updates section being blank when you had pending game/app updates.
- We are have fixed the issue with the Assassins Creed Enzio Collection loading to a black screen.
- Users are able to change the profile status (from online to offline) in the Main Profile page.
- Performance fixes to Home, Collection (My Games and Apps) and the Social experience.
- Narrator Fixes for Collections App: Shortcut for Menu + Titles in Queue/Membership Section.
- Localization fixes.
- On Screen Keyboard in Hebrew – We have fixed the onscreen keyboard in Hebrew so the period or semi-colon work.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.