Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Delta and Omega Rings will begin receiving the latest 1904 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2018.190410-1845). Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1904 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1904\18362.2018.190410-1845
- Available: 6:00PM PDT 4/12/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 4/13/19
My Games and Apps
- Additional fixes for an issue in which switching from media apps such as Youtube/Hulu to a game or from a game to a media app would crash the console
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.