Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7069.190422-1920). This build has the same features and fixes as 1905 however we need valuable core recovery coverage and feedback as we skip ahead.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18362.7069.190422-1920
- Available: 2:00PM PST 4/25/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PST 4/26/19
The 1905 features are highlighted here in a new blog post https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/04/25/improvements-to-xbox-game-pass-friends-list-and-messaging-coming-to-xbox-insiders/
- Fixes to address no console audio after system update for some users.
- We have fixed the “More” button in messaging.
My Games and Apps
- Fixes to the stability of various Games.
- Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles.
- Some users are experiencing no audio with headsets and we are investigating
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Settings – Hard Drive Transfer
- Moving/copying content from one drive to another fails to move past the assign drive and no content is moved. We are working on a fix. Workaround – You can use a GA console 1904 build to move content.