Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3042.190428-1940) Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1905 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3042.190428-1940
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/2/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/3/19
- Fixed a memory leak to address overall system performance.
- Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Some users are encountering no audio on their Xbox console after boot (no shell audio, no game audio, no app audio), then have CSS ask them to perform the following steps:
- Cold reboot the console
- Go to Audio settings on console
- Change their HDMI audio settings to the highest supported uncompressed channel count for their equipment
- Switch back to the desired format
- Audio should be restored
My Games and Apps
- We are tracking the video corruption issue with Youtube and Netflix 4k playback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.