Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Delta and Omega Rings will begin receiving the latest 1905 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3055.190510-1845) Read on for more about the new features, fixes and known issues in the latest 1905 system update.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1905\18362.3055.190510-1845
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/12/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/13/19
- Some users may have been impacted recently by their Dolby Atmos for Home Theater audio setting reverting to another audio setting. We have made a fix recently and are looking to our Insider Audience to verify it.
- If you intend to use Dolby Atmos for Home Theater, please check out your Audio Settings and make sure it is enabled. If you are continuing to have problems enabling it, please file a bug.
- We have fixed an issue in which Users who changed their Headset format settings (to enable/disable Dolby Atmos for Headphones, Windows Sonic For Headphones) did not have their intended setting take effect in the UI flow (even though it looks like it succeeds)
My Games and Apps – Video Apps
- We have fixed the issue with video corruption showing in apps such as Youtube and Netflix with 4k playback.
- Localization fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.