Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha and Beta Rings will begin receiving the latest 1906 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4035.190523-1940).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4035.190523-1940
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/24/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/25/19
In this 1906 update you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- Users can watch full-screen Mixer streams on the Mixer Twist. Simply navigate to the Mixer twist, select a stream and hit A. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
Audio – Blu-ray
- We have fixed an issue in which Xbox Blu-ray without passthrough did not correctly handle headset insertion/removal when Spatial is enabled.
- Fixes addressing navigation with the Voice capture feature
My Games and Apps
- Additional fixes addressing the failure to launch some games and apps with the “Too Long to Start” error.
- Additional fixes address games that simply failed to launch and dropped the user back to home.
- Fixed an issue in which some games were displaying the incorrect update size.
- Narrator fixes to various parts of Home and the Dashboard.
- Localization fixes.
- OOBE (Out Of Box Experience) UI and workflow fixes.
Subscription UI Bug
- We have fixed the Subscription UI bug to reflect the actual status of the user signed in in Settings Account and in My Games and Apps.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.