Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1906 Xbox One system update (19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4039.190527-1922).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1906\18362.4039.190527-1922
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/30/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 5/31/19
In this 1906 update you’ll find fixes and known issues listed below, please keep an eye out for feature announcements as they’re ready to be previewed. Thanks, as always, for your passion for helping make Xbox One system updates the best they can be prior to release to GA!
- Users can watch full-screen Mixer streams on the Mixer Twist. Simply navigate to the Mixer twist, select a stream and hit A. Please test out these new features and provide feedback.
My Games and Apps
- We have fixed an issue with any game that you own that is also in Game Pass did not show in your Ready To Install (RTI).
- We are resolved an issue with duplicate tiles in RTI.
- Performance fixes to games when resuming them from a paused state.
- Fixes to stop the guide UI from jumping around in the UI.
- Narrator fixes to various parts of Home/Profile/Gamerscore Leaderboard and the Dashboard.
- Various Localization fixes.
- Console Out of Box Experience (OOBE) fixes to the Light theme.
- Club chat text entry UI fixes.
- Headsets are not being assigned to the users profiles and not working correctly.
My Game and Apps
- We are tracking an issue in which some media apps like Hulu playback may stutter during playback.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.