Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7046.190721-1945).
Today we will be enabling these new features for flighting in Alpha Skip Ahead:
My Games and Apps – Download Queue Improvements
- We are adding a new feature in this build to the Download Queue in My Games and Apps today based on User feedback. You will now see the Estimated time to finish downloads appears in queue. Please test out the new feature, provide feedback, and complete the survey in the Xbox Insider Hub.
- 50% of users will begin to see and experimental version of the dashboard. For more information on this experiment, please review the blog post on the Xbox Insider Blog here.
- Note: This experiment is randomly selected and the Xbox Insider Team cannot assist with users who do not see it.
- Users who have the new Gamertag experience may begin to see your updated GT reflected across parts of the profile.
- Note: Users who created a new GT on Windows 10 or Xbox.com may see a mixture of their old and new gamertags reflected on parts of the console.
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7046.190721-1945
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/24/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/25/19
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Dashboard reloaded when navigating to the Community tab for some users.
- Various Localization fixes.
- Users are unable to use a headset to issue Cortana commands on the console.
- Note: This is by design as the feature team continues to evolve voice commands on the console. For more information, please refer to the blog post on the Xbox Insider Blog here.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.