Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta and Delta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1908 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6049.190722-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1908\18362.6049.190722-1945
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/25/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/26/19
- A new version of controller firmware has been released for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Kinect & devices>Devices & Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- We’ve fixed an issue where the Dashboard reloaded when navigating to the Community tab for some users.
- Various Localization fixes.
- Users are reporting that audio sounds distorted, metallic, or robotic when using Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic.
- Workaround: Setting audio to Stereo Uncompressed should fix the behavior while .
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported that the icons at the top of the Guide have sometimes appeared distorted, blocky, or with ghostly outlines.
- For more information about this issue, refer to the post on the Xbox Insiders subreddit located here.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.