Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7059.190726-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_19H2HOLD_1910\18363.7059.190726-1945
- Available: 2:00PM PDT 7/29/19
- Mandatory Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/30/19
- We have fixed audio that sounds distorted, metallic, or robotic when using Dolby Atmos and Windows Sonic.
- Fixed an issue with some consoles crashing during gameplay and restarting.
- Fixes to controllers when the nexus is pressed.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to use a headset to issue Cortana commands on the console.
- Note: This is by design as the feature team continues to evolve voice commands on the console. For more information, please refer to the blog post on the Xbox Insider Blog here.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- We are tracking an issue in which users are receiving a message notification however there is no messages in your inbox.