Starting at 2:00 PM PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Beta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7132.190829-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7132.190829-1945
- Available: 2:00 PM, Septermber 3, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 AM September 4, 2019
- Various fixes to UI and navigation.
- When the console goes idle, users can now navigate the tabs with a USB keyboard.
My Games & Apps
- Fixes to the download ETA timer reliability when downloading content.
- Fixed an issue where some users would receive duplicate notifications at the same time.
- Users should no longer receive notifications while in a game asking for feedback.
- Fixed an issue where users are unable to access certain areas of System Settings pages.
- Fixed an issue where Users were unable to set their Home console in Settings.
- When navigating to a product page, trailer playback will respect content restrictions.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down unexpectedly while using Netflix.
- Some users have reported the console shutting down while playing games.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Customers attempting to change their GT using the new Gamertag features on the console will not yet see those changes reflected on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Thank you for being part of the Alpha Skip Ahead ring! For more information regarding the Xbox One Update preview rings, check out our blog post here.