Starting at 2:00 p.m. PST today, members of the Xbox One Preview Delta Ring will begin receiving the latest 1910 Xbox One system update (Build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7162.190913-1945).
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_1910\18363.7162.190913-1945
- Available: 2:00 p.m. PST – September 18, 2019
- Mandatory: 3:00 a.m. PST – September 19, 2019
- Various fixes to Narrator when reading content on the console.
- Fixed an issue where declining a game’s request for permissions can cause the prompt to appear repeatedly.
- Fixed an issue where some users would see duplicate notifications for Alerts.
- Users attempting to watch streams on the Mixer tab should launch directly on the tab with the latest update instead of launching the Mixer app.
My Games & Apps
- Various improvements while navigating collections.
- Fixed an issue where the console was shutting down unexpectedly while playing games and using media apps such as Netflix.
- Note: If for some reason you experience this behavior after today’s update, make sure to submit a report from the console as soon as it has rebooted.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
- Fixes to the console setup process when selecting to Apply account settings.
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Users are unable to complete the setup for Dolby Atmos in the app and the app is not recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Note: This is an issue with the Dolby Access app and the app developers are aware and investigating.
- Users are reporting that their Friends list is not updating with correct status.
My Games & Apps
- Some users have reported that they are missing some titles from their Ready to Install section.
- Note: We have added additional logging to help investigate this behavior. If you encounter this on the latest update, please submit feedback and be sure to include the names of the titles that are missing in the description.
- Users have reported seeing an “Xbox Events” app in their collection.
- Note: This app will be used to experiment with a new Events experience to showcase in-game events. We’ll have more to share when the feature is ready for Preview.
System – Controller
- A new version of controller firmware (4.8.1908.0) has been released for certain controller models. Users may be prompted to update the controller automatically when it is connected to the console. You can also go to Settings>Devices & streaming> Accessories with the controller connected, then select the ellipsis button to see if a firmware update is available.
- Changes in this firmware include:
• Reliability improvements for wireless connectivity on console.
• Improvements to Bluetooth pairing.
• Nexus behavior changes over Bluetooth on Android.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
- Sometimes users may encounter an error on launch of the YouTube app. Simply uninstall and reinstall the app as a workaround while we investigate