Hey Delta and Omega ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2:00 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2002 Xbox One system update (build: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9132.200205-2000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_2002\18363.9132.200205-2000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – February 7, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – February 8, 2020
Fixes for Delta and Omega
We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2002 build:
- Fixed an issue where users reported audio/video sync issues after fast forwarding/rewinding content.
My Games & Apps
- Users should now see the updates section refresh when content completes installation.
- Various UI fixes when console is in High contrast mode.
- Fixed an issue where the app would not play Dolby Atmos content.
- Note: If you continue to see this behavior, please submit feedback.
- Users should now be able to install the update for the Store.
- Note: Make sure to retry the update if it still shows not installed, if you continue to see issues submit feedback.
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Delta and Omega
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
My Games & Apps
- When using “Group by letter” filter, using the “Jump to Letter” menu will have UI issues.
- Some users have reported not seeing all available content in their collection
- Note: Please make sure to include any specific missing titles in your feedback description.
- Some titles in collection may appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Users have reported that artwork isn’t loading in the download queue while installing.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your issue listed above? Make sure to use Report a problem to keep us informed of your issue. We may not be able to respond to everyone, but the data we’ll gather is crucial to finding a resolution.
Learn more about feedback and how each ring is differentiated in the following links:
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter and join the community subreddit for support and updates. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information regarding your Xbox One Update Preview ring!