Hey Alpha Skip-Ahead ring users! Today’s Xbox Insider Release Notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. Starting at 2 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest 2005 Xbox One system update (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2005\19041.2388.200418-0000). Keep reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- OS version released: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2005\19041.2388.200418-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – April 20, 2020
- Mandatory: 3 a.m. PT – April 21, 2020
Fixes for Alpha Skip-AheadWe’ve heard your feedback, and we’re happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this 2005 build:
- Various updates to properly reflect local languages across the console.
Known Issues for Alpha Skip-AheadWe understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These issues aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox engineers more time to find a solution. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- Users who have Dolby Atmos enabled and console display settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing loss of Dolby Atmos audio in some situations.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or lower.
- Some users have reported that their clips are not recording the full length requested. This is being reported for 4K clips and non-4K clips. We are aware and investigating.
- Some users are reporting that they are not seeing Gamerpics or Profile information in the Friends tab. We are aware of the issue and investigating.
- We’ve received reports that the Friends tab is not showing the correct status of online/offline friends.
My Games & Apps
- Users have reported seeing black tiles instead of game artwork when browsing their collection.
- Note: We are still investigating the issue, please report the issue again from the console if you have done so with a prior update and are still seeing this behavior.
- Some titles in collection may appear with a “trial” tag incorrectly in collection.
- Users have reported the game artwork in the Game Pass section is not sized/displayed correctly. We are aware and investigating.
- Sometimes users may encounter the incorrect Profile color when powering on the console.