Drake Hollow is the latest game playtest to come to the Xbox Insider Program. Defend the friendly vegetable folk from beasts and boredom this weekend on Xbox One. The beta is available starting tomorrow, June 19th at 9 a.m. PT until Monday, June 22nd at 9 a.m. PT.
This base-building action game has even made it to IGN’s Summer of Gaming lineup! Excited to get started? Early sign-up for the Drake Hollow beta begins now! Keep reading to find out how to secure a spot.
What are drakes? Drakes are the friendly native creatures who need your help for survival. Alongside basic needs such as hunger, thirst, and shelter, drakes want to have fun and be protected from the creatures that threaten their blighted home.
Build up and secure your base, create resources, bond with the drakes, and help keep these vegetable folk entertained. There’s always something to do or someone to defend in Drake Hollow.
How to Participate in the Beta
Early sign-up is available now! Follow these steps to make sure you’re ready this weekend to form new friendships and take on new adventures:
- On your Xbox One console, sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if needed).
- Navigate to Insider content > Games > Drake Hollow – Beta.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete.
- On June 19th at 9 a.m. PT, return to the Drake Hollow – Beta in the Xbox Insider Hub and select “Show in store” to install the game.
How to Provide Feedback
If you experience any issues while playing the Drake Hollow beta, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:
- Hold down the home button on your Xbox One controller.
- Select Report a problem.
- Select the Games category and Drake Hollow – Beta subcategory.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation.
For more information: follow us on Twitter at @XboxInsider and this blog for release notes, announcements and more. And feel free to interact with the community on the Xbox Insider SubReddit.