The Xbox Insider program is a great way for dedicated Grounded players to provide feedback and bug reports for the latest content made for Grounded.
While the Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access versions of Grounded are also intended to do this, we are looking to make them even more stable by inviting these dedicated players to help us find issues and provide feedback before the content is pushed to Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access.
- Please note you must own Grounded or be subscribed to Xbox Game Pass to participate.
- Access to this flight will be limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
- More information available on the official Grounded website.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- On your Xbox console or Windows 10 PC, sign-in and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if needed).
- Navigate to Insider content > Games > Grounded Public Test.
- Select Join and wait for the registration to complete.
- Restart your Xbox console or PC.
- This prompts the Store to get the latest data so it will recognize a game update is available.
- Return to the Grounded Info page within the Xbox Insider Hub app and select Show in store to install or update Grounded!
NOTE: If you do not restart your console or PC after joining, the Store may not recognize an update for Grounded is available. If you do not want to restart your console or PC immediately, the Store will automatically recognize the update is available after a few hours.
If you encounter any issues, please submit feedback via Report a problem (hold down the Xbox button on your controller and select Report a problem from the power menu). Please submit feedback under Category > Games and Subcategory > Grounded.