Football Manager is the closest thing to being a real football manager at one of the world’s greatest football teams. Xbox Game Pass members can make their mark on the beautiful game and create their own football stories by discovering the next generation of talent and winning the biggest prizes in football.
Game Pass for PC members can immerse themselves in Football Manager 2022, the most realistic football management simulation available. FM22 puts you in complete control of your favorite football club where it’s down to you to overcome the odds to forge a path to the top of the game, meeting the expectations of the owners and handling the scrutiny of the media along the way.
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition is available with both Xbox Game Pass for PC and Game Pass for Console, allowing you to master the managerial essentials on the platform that suits you. FM22 Xbox makes full use of the Xbox Wireless Controller to make navigating from the tactics board to the touchline a breeze. You’ll make the key decisions that impact your club’s fortunes, from where to send your scouts to search for talent to improve your squad through to who makes it into your starting 11.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members can not only enjoy access to both titles but can play FM22 Xbox with Cloud Gaming featuring Xbox touch controls.
If you’re just starting out on your journey to the top of the footballing world then here are some quick tips to help you hit the ground running.
- When choosing your first team to manage, it’s best to start out with one of football’s bigger clubs who are well placed to challenge for silverware. You’ll have a bigger transfer budget and a larger backroom team at your disposal who can help you get to grips with the core areas of football management
- Use one of the Tactical Style presets when setting up your first tactic. There are plenty to choose from and they’re modelled on the same playing styles used by the top teams from the real world, making it quick and easy to play like football’s best.
- Don’t be afraid to delegate tasks to your staff. Although you’re the manager, you should prioritise the areas of management that you want to be most involved in. So, if you want to spend your time working the transfer market and playing matches then let your staff handle the other elements such as speaking to the media and organising training sessions.
- Use your scouting team to identify players who can take your squad to the next level. Your scouts will report on potential signings, but you can also specify the types of players that you want them to evaluate by changing your Scouting Focus in the Scouting Centre.
- Work with your coaches to make the right in-match decisions. During each match, your staff will recommend tactical tweaks, substitutions and opposition instructions that can help turn the game in your favour. Whilst you’re getting to grips with matchdays, listen to their feedback and suggested changes. Actioning their advice is easy and can be done at the click of a button.
If you’re an experienced manager returning for another spell in the hotseat then you’ll find a wealth of new features at your disposal in both FM22 and FM22 Xbox. The most detailed data analysis, in the form of the new Data Hub, helps power your pre-match planning and post-match evaluation while a new animation engine and a wealth of AI improvements create the best matchday spectacle in the series to date. That’s alongside a revamped Transfer Deadline Day experience that brings the rumour, suspense and chaos of one of the most dramatic fixtures in the football calendar to life.
Whether you choose to take charge of your favourite team in FM22 or FM22 Xbox, there’s something for every type of football manager to enjoy. We look forward to hearing from you as you work your way towards becoming one of the greatest managers of all-time. It’s time to create the future!
Football Manager 2022 Xbox Edition
SEGA Europe Ltd
Football Manager 2022
SEGA Europe Ltd