Hey Xbox Insiders! We have a new Xbox App for PC update that fixes some bugs. Please check out the notes below.
We will continue to post these release notes, even when the noticeable changes are minimal, so you’re aware when updates are coming to the app. Details can be found below!
App Update Details:
- Xbox App version released: 2203.1000.23.0
- Gaming Services version released: 3.63.8003.0
- Available: 4:30 p.m. PT – March 14th, 2022
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this app update:
- Fixed an issue with DLC incorrectly showing up in Game List.
- Multiple fixes related to the new user interface layout.
- Fixes implemented to address user reports of the Xbox App freezing/locking up while in use.
- Note: If you continue to see this behavior, please ensure you are submitting feedback
We understand some issues have been listed in previous Xbox Insider Release Notes. These items aren’t being ignored, but it will take Xbox App on PC engineers more time to find a solution.
We’re still tracking these known issues:
- Some users are seeing the application lock up shortly after launch.
- Some games show that an update is available but selecting the update button doesn’t do anything.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Remember, if you encounter any issues please leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.