Hey Xbox Insiders! We have a new April update for the Xbox App preview that adds some features and fixes some bugs.
We will continue to post these release notes, even when the noticeable changes are minimal, so you’re aware when updates are coming to the app. Details can be found below!
App Update Details:
- Xbox App version released: 2203.1001.1.0
- Gaming Services version released: 3.64.7002.0
- Available: 10:00 a.m. PT – April 8th, 2022
New Features and Experiences
We have exciting news! Users can expect something new coming to their Xbox App Preview.
- Install tracker feature added to let you know when your game is ready to play.
- Added more game collection channels and added the ability to combine multiple filters and sorts.
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this app update:
- Fixed an issue where some games would show that an update is available, but selecting the update button didn’t do anything.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Remember, if you encounter any issues please leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.