This weekend from April 22nd to April 24th, we’re excited to invite all Xbox Insiders on Xbox to join the Evil Dead: The Game – Closed Beta for the second time. If you haven’t already joined, sign up now to secure your spot in the playtest.
Play as characters from throughout the Evil Dead universe and work together in a game loaded with over-the-top co-op and PVP multiplayer action! Fight for the forces of good or take control of the powerful Kandarian Demon to hunt Ash and other players while possessing Deadites, the environment, and even the survivors themselves as you seek to swallow their souls!
The 2nd playtest includes new updates to the game. Please come check these out and give us your feedback. The new updates include:
- Improved overall performance including fixes to freezes or stutters
- Balance changes for Survivors and Demons to ensure a more balanced gameplay
- Fixed an issue that caused input loss and HUD loss
- Fixed multiple issues related to skills on the skill tree
- Added all language localizations
- Reduced the time needed to interact with pick-ups to be collected
- Demons no longer get a level up when a survivor disconnects from the match
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Sign-in on your Xbox console and launch the Xbox Insider Hub app (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if necessary).
- Navigate to Previews > Evil Dead: The Game – BETA.
- Select Join.
- Wait for the registration to complete to secure your spot for the Closed Beta!
NOTE: Evil Dead: The Game – BETA begins on April 22nd at 10 AM PT. Joining now secures your spot for the playtest. Return to the Xbox Insider Hub on April 22nd and select Show in Store to begin installing the game. You’ll also receive an Xbox Insider notification when the playtest begins.
NOTE: Limited space is available and offered first-come first-served.
Start: April 22nd, 10:00 AM PT (5:00 PM GMT)
End: April 24th, 11:59 PM PT (6:59 AM GMT)
How to Provide Feedback
If you experience any issues while playing the Evil Dead: The Game – BETA, don’t forget to use “Report a problem” so we can investigate:
- Hold down the home button on your Xbox One controller.
- Select Report a problem.
- Select the Games category and Evil Dead: The Game – BETA subcategory.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details to help our investigation.