- Take a bite out of Glutton’s Gamble, the latest expansion Tiny TIna’s Wonderlands!
- Challenge the Sand Witch Imelda and her cauldron full of culinary chaos as you take on 4 weeks of bosses, loot, and exciting fantasy combat.
- Glutton’s Gamble is included with the Chaotic Great Edition of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and the Season Pass. Also available for individual purchase on the Xbox Store.
It takes a strong stomach to face the monster in Vesper’s second Mirror of Mystery, available now in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands! Trouble is brewing as Imelda, the Sand Witch, unleashes her latest culinary creation — a potion that imbues her with a voracious appetite (and fearsome strength to boot).
To disrupt her devious dinner party, you’ll need to retrace her steps, collecting ingredients for her latest recipe while trouncing shrooms, crabs, and the skeletal Gingerdead! Prepare to pepper baddies with bullets, flambé your foes with fireballs, and sink your teeth into a feast of chaotic fantasy combat!
As with the other Mirrors of Mystery, Glutton’s Gamble can give you a chance to face a more difficult dungeon and farm higher-tier loot to help you complete the main story. By gaining access to Glutton’s Gamble, either through individual purchase or owning the Season Pass (sold separately and as part of the Chaotic Great Edition), you can test your mettle with this challenging, replayable gauntlet while Vesper shares the self-contained story of Imelda’s origins.
Vesper and her Mirrors of Mystery are in the Dreamveil Overlook, just outside of Brighthoof in the Overworld. The enemies within have a baseline level of 13, and will scale to your Fatemaker’s level beyond that, making the Mirrors of Mystery a worthy, repeatable endeavor whether you’re still early on in your Fatemaker’s quest or you’ve forged yourself in the flames of the most difficult Chaos Levels. But tread carefully, because dying within a Mirror of Mystery will kick you out of the looking glass; you’ll have to start over if you want to show Imelda who’s boss.
For three consecutive weeks following the launch of Glutton’s Gamble, Imelda will cook up a new potion transforming her into an ever-more voracious beast! With each progressively tougher form, new Legendary gear will be added to the loot table, giving you good reason to return for some rematches. Those new items are in addition to the wide array of fresh cosmetic items you can collect, whether as random drops from enemies within the Mirrors of Mystery or when spinning Vesper’s Wheel of Fate using the Lost Souls you’ve collected during your mirror-dimension battles.
Below is a planned schedule for when Imelda takes on new, deadlier forms, along with the planned loot additions for each difficulty level (dates and times subject to change). You’ll have to beat each form consecutively, even if you’re playing Glutton’s Gamble after the following dates have passed. Vesper will reveal unique insight into Imelda’s motives with each difficulty level; beat all four to hear the full story.
- First Form: May 19 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Garlic Breath Legendary spell and Precious Jamstone Legendary ring
- Second Form: May 26 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Salt and Battery Legendary melee weapon and Lich’s Augur Legendary ward
- Third Form: June 2 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- New Boltlash Legendary spell and Miasmic Chainmail Legendary armor
- Final Form: June 9 at 9:30 a.m. PT
- Two new Legendary guns (Oil & Spice and Butterboom) and Barboload Legendary amulet
If you can successfully complete Glutton’s Gamble at least once, its five unique level layouts and the Imelda boss fight will be added to the pool of Chaos Chamber possibilities for even more endgame dungeon variety. Combined with the ongoing series of limited-time mini-events and weekly Featured Runs that are constantly being added to Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, there’s lots to be gained from besting Imelda’s new forms each week. Good luck defeating Imelda and her cauldron full of culinary chaos!
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Glutton's Gamble
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Season Pass
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands
Tiny Tina's Wonderlands: Chaotic Great Edition