Green Hell’s long-awaited Spirits of Amazonia Parts 1 & 2 content updates are available now—for free—to all players. Now you can discover an amazing prequel story, alone, as well as with your friends – with a 30% discount on Green Hell due to the Simulation Games sale, up until June 13!
Here’s what you’ll see in Spirits of Amazonia:
- The first two parts of an entirely new prequel story mode
- New activities including the challenging Tribal Legends
- Discover new tribal villages
- Face a new enemy – the Thug – and a new threat – Tribesman patrols
- Wield the fearsome Tribal Axe, an all-new weapon
- New constructions: Balcony and Drums
- New animals: Black Panther and Baby Tapir
- New flora: Spike Tree and a new mushroom (eat it if you dare)
Spirits of Amazonia presents the backstory of Jake’s adventures before the events of Green Hell as players know it – and we’re so pleased to finally get this content in your hands.There are so many new activities and possibilities to discover in the Amazon, and Spirits of Amazonia will extend Green Hell’s compelling story for a possible 20+ hours of content.
All mentioned challenges of Amazonian jungle are accessible in co-op play with up to four players. It makes Green Hell even more enjoyable and worth exploring together with your friends. You can enjoy the story together, as well as just wander through the jungle and discover new stuff!
And since our journey isn’t quite done yet, remember that we’ll always welcome you to join us—in the jungle, as well as on our Discord and social media channels—and we’d be honored and thankful for any feedback you provide. Wishing you safe wandering through the Amazon, Adventurers!