Hey Xbox Insiders! We have our first June update for the Xbox App preview.
We will continue to post these release notes, even when the noticeable changes are minimal, so you’re aware when updates are coming to the app. Details can be found below!
App Update Details:
- Xbox App version released: 2206.1000.21.0
- Gaming Services version released: 4.66.2001.0
- Available: 10:00 p.m. PT – June 7th, 2022
New Features and Experiences
We have exciting news! Xbox Insiders can expect something new coming to their Xbox App Preview.
- We have included some performance improvements with this preview build. Please provide feedback by taking the very short survey available on the Xbox Insider Hub.
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this app update:
- Back 4 Blood now supports advanced management features, including installation to a folder you choose. If you’ve already installed Back 4 Blood, you can upgrade it to use these features without reinstalling it. Just navigate to your installed game library on the left sidebar, right-click the game, select the “manage” option, then select “enable.”
- Fixed an issue that causes launching games from the “ready to play” marker to fail.
- Fixed in issue that caused the app to only display grey boxes instead of the correct content.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Remember, if you encounter any issues please leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.