Hey Xbox Insiders! We have another July update for the Xbox App preview ahead of public release planned for next week.
We will continue to post these release notes, even when the noticeable changes are minimal, so you’re aware when updates are coming to the app. Details can be found below!
App Update Details:
- Xbox App version released: 2207.1001.4.0
- Gaming Services version released: 4.66.3001.0
- Available: 3:00 a.m. PT – July 7th, 2022
New Features and Experiences
We have exciting news! Xbox Insiders can expect something new coming to their Xbox App Preview.
- Optimizations to notification center
- Cosmetic changes to the ‘Show All’ placement on game cards
Thanks to the hard work of Xbox engineers, we are happy to announce the following fixes have been implemented for this app update:
- Fixed an occasional formatting display issue for game cards in the carousel
- Various fixes to display items while the user is in high contrast mode
- Fixes to app launch stalls when the internet connection is interrupted
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Remember, if you encounter any issues please leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.