- Digitally pre-order Modern Warfare II on the Xbox Store and gain early access to the Campaign before the official launch on October 28.
- Experience the next chapter of the epic Modern Warfare story featuring Task Force 141.
- Complete the Campaign and get rewards for use in Multiplayer and Special Ops at launch.
Welcome to the new era for Call of Duty! It started October 20 with all players who digitally pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, gaining early access to the game’s Campaign mode before the game’s official launch on October 28.
Week Zero: Early Campaign Access
Available with digital preorder, Campaign Early Access gives you:
- An insider look into Modern Warfare II’s storyline: Take this week to immerse yourself into the narrative that gives insight into Task Force 141, their link to the Mexican Special Forces, and how this story will expand the Modern Warfare universe.
- Get Campaign completion unlocks to expand your arsenal: Play the Campaign and earn rewards for use in Multiplayer, Special Ops, and Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, at each respective launch. Rewards include four base operators, Captain Price’s signature Union Guard Weapon Blueprint, and more by playing the Campaign.
We recommend you take this early start to grab all the Campaign rewards and be ready for the launch of Multiplayer on October 28.
Campaign: The Next Chapter of the Modern Warfare Story
Modern Warfare II’s story begins three years after Task Force 141’s original formation, where the team resurfaces after executing classified missions around the globe. In this indirect continuation of Modern Warfare’s (2019) story, you’ll travel the globe to assist in heart-pounding missions while uncovering deception and a web of crime. Take the full week to explore this story, and you may find some critical intel along the way…
Campaign: Prepare for Launch with Completion Rewards, Platform-Specific Accolades
Make your way through the Modern Warfare II Campaign and earn completion rewards, for use in Multiplayer, Special Ops, and Warzone 2.0 at launch.
In addition to four base Operators and Task Force 141–themed cosmetics, such as Calling Cards and Emblems, completing the Campaign awards you with the Union Guard Weapon Blueprint. This Assault Rifle variant is Captain Price’s signature weapon that comes with four pre-equipped attachments: the Aim OP-V4 Reflex Optic, the SZ 1MW PEQ Laser, the FSS Covert V Silencer on the Muzzle, and the Lockgrip Pricision-40 Underbarrel Vertical Grip.
Plus, you can use the early access period to knock out most of the Xbox-specific accolades, which are equal parts points of pride and practice for other modes.
One of these challenges involves completing Campaign on either of the hardest difficulty settings: Veteran and Realism. The latter turns off all HUD and lowers health for a true test of ability. Complete it, and you will be well prepared to face the AI combatants in Special Ops, Multiplayer, and Warzone 2.0.
The accolades and items can be unlocked at any time in Modern Warfare II. However, with a full week of early access, this is your opportunity to earn everything in Campaign before the full Modern Warfare II game launches.
Don’t fall behind your fellow community members by waiting until October 28 to get these rewards!
Digitally Pre-order for Campaign Early Access
Now is the perfect chance to familiarize yourself with the in-game universe during Campaign early access. Digitally pre-order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II today on the Xbox Store and earn rewards as you complete the Campaign and prepare yourself for more launch content coming on October 28!
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II – Vault Edition
Activision Publishing Inc.
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II – Cross-Gen Bundle
Activision Publishing Inc.