Hey Xbox Insiders! Here are the release notes for the Xbox App on Windows, available now by joining the Windows Gaming flight in the Xbox Insider hub on your PC.
This should be the final November release of the Xbox App preview and this build contains several changes of note. We will continue to post these release notes, even when the noticeable changes are minimal, so you’re aware when updates are coming to the app.
New versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Xbox App version released: 2211.1001.25.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – November 9th, 2022
Current Versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Gaming Services version released: 8.70.28001.0
- Available: 12:00 p.m. PT – November 3rd, 2022
- Game Bar version released: 5.822.91610
- Available: 10:00 a.m. PT – September 16th, 2022
New this build:
We have made some changes to improve the experience with our game catalogue, including games from our partners.
- If you have multiple games installed (10+) then you may notice that the population of the sidebar may have some delay. We will be pushing out some further performance improvements for this over the next few Gaming Service releases
- We would love to hear any feedback regarding how this develops. You can post to the Xbox Insiders Subreddit and mark your post as ‘PC Gaming’
- We will now display a notification when we detect that your version of Gaming Services needs to be updated.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Don’t forget! If you encounter any issues, you can leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.