Hey Xbox Insiders! Here are the preview release details for the latest PC app that is releasing to Insiders enrolled in the Windows Gaming flight today.
This is the second 2305 Build released to Windows Gaming Insiders. Read on for some details about this release.
Current Versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Xbox App version released: 2305.1000.45.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – May 9th, 2023
Current versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Gaming Services version released: 12.77.3001.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – May 4th, 2023
- Game Bar version: 5.822.11281.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – December 5th, 2022
Bug Fixes :
- Fixed issue loading content on a subset of PC Game Pass regions
- General reliability improvements
- Ongoing sorting and filtering improvements
- Fixed controller navigation in galleries
- Updated keyboard navigation on card hover to be more intuitive
- Fixed an issue with badging consistency and updated styling
- Updated information blocks on product details pages to make them relevant for Cloud games
- Fixed issue submitting game ratings with long descriptions
- Fixed incorrect game title shown on controller check dialog
- Users may occasionally see an error when trying to install apps from the Xbox app.
- There may be some additional scaling issues within the Xbox app.
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Don’t forget! If you encounter any issues, you can leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.