Hey Xbox Insiders! We released another build to Xbox Insiders who enrolled in the Windows Gaming Insiders preview! The build is available now!
This is the forth 2305 Build released to Windows Gaming Insiders preview.
Current Versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Xbox App version released: 2305.1000.48.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – May 16th, 2023
Current versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Gaming Services version released: 12.77.3001.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – May 4th, 2023
- Game Bar version: 5.822.11281.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – December 5th, 2022
Bug Fixes :
- Fixed various UI issues including some issues with navigating or issues with cutoff images
- Fixed an issue where selecting Resume All might actually pause some downloads
- Fixed an issue where Minecraft might not correctly appear as Recently Played
- Fixed an issue where certain DLC purchases might show a “Try again error”
- Fixed an issue where narrator might not work properly after disconnecting from remote play
- Fixed an issue where Filtering games might not show the correct titles around online multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where users might be prompted to select installation drive even after selecting prompt not to
- Hearts of Iron IV bundle items show ‘Unable to display right now’ error message
- Art maybe sometimes be missing or show a sad face on game cards
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Don’t forget! If you encounter any issues, you can leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.