Hey Xbox Insiders! We are releasing our fourth 2309 Xbox app build to Xbox Insiders who are enrolled in the PC Gaming Insiders preview. There are several fixes listed below!
New Versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Xbox App version released: 2309.1001.3.0
- Available: 5:00 p.m. PT – August 24th 2023
Current versions of Windows Gaming prerelease products:
- Game Bar version: 5.823.7272.0
- Released: 5:00 p.m. PT – August 2nd, 2023
- Gaming Services version released: 13.80.17003.0
- Released: 5:00 p.m. PT – August 22nd, 2023
What’s new in 2309:
- Games in “Coming Soon to Game Pass” channel now have a countdown timer on their store page
- The “My library” tab now has dedicated filters for installed, owned, and on Game Pass
- The Play Later list in My Library is now collapsible
- Improvements to app startup performance
- Added new animations
- Install queue screen has a new look with a link to a consolidated “Install Options” menu. Recent installs can be found in sidebar and in your library.
- You can now mark notifications as read instead of being forced to delete them
- There are new in-app errors when the game you tried to play failed to launch
Bug Fixes :
- Fixed an issue where using some characters in Search could cause the drop-down menu to not display results
- Fixed an issue where searching via publisher would not display correct results
- Fixed an issue where the Friends tab would not show any information
- Fixed several navigation issues in the app
- Fixed several UI issues
How to Get Xbox Insider Support
Don’t forget! If you encounter any issues, you can leave feedback by navigating to the feedback option on your profile menu.
You can find more information on known issues and troubleshooting steps, as well as interact with the community, on the Xbox Insiders Subreddit.
When posting to the subreddit, please look through most recent posts to see if your issue has already been posted or addressed. We always recommend adding to threads with the same issue before posting a brand new one. This helps us support you the best we can!
For more information regarding the Xbox Insider Program follow us on Twitter. Keep an eye on future Xbox Insider Release Notes for more information!
Thank you to everyone who participates in the Xbox Insider Program! Your feedback helps us continue to build a great gaming experience in the Xbox app on PC.