Starting at 6 p.m. PDT today, members of the Xbox One Preview Update Alpha ring will begin receiving the latest Xbox One system update (1804.180316-1400). Read on to learn more about a new features, fixes and known issues in the latest system update.
- We have resolved issues with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater and certain AVR models that did result in random sound cut outs. The receiver should now correctly display with the ATMOS stream is detected and accurately reproduce ATMOS channels.
- Pi-hole users may encounter issues signing in, creating, or recovering accounts upon downloading the 1804 update. This is due to a new configuration file which is downloaded from a URL Pi-hole blocks by default.
- Workaround: Add clientconfig.passport.net to the Pi-hole allowed IP address list.
- Netflix on Monitor only works at 1080p and does not support 1440p – Netflix is aware of the issue. Workaround : If watching Netflix on a Monitor/LCD please set the display output to 1080p.
- We are investigating an issue in which some users are experiencing the console shutdown after you turn it on. Workaround – Simply turn the console back on.
- The virtual keyboard disappears randomly when inputting text.
- Chinese virtual keyboard not working in this build. Workaround plus in a USB keyboard.
- Some users are discovering that some games are not showing in HDR – Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation and please provide the make and model of your TV and the firmware version.
- Some users are discovering that the search function in Spotify is not working. Please file feedback when you encounter this to help in the investigation.
- Workaround – Type in a search hit enter and nothing happens. Click the left stick twice and it searches properly.
Controller sharing/ Co-pilot vibration issues
- Some users may experience a problem with a controller vibrating non-stop when using the share controller or the co-pilot feature.
- Loss of center channel when Windows Sonic enabled
- Audio lag in various games and apps being tracked
Mixer – Games UWP Games
- There is an issue with broadcasting UWP Games. If you start a game then proceed to load Mixer and the broadcast fails we are tracking this issue. Workaround – Start Mixer to broadcast then start the game and you can broadcast while the game is running.